I can't believe it has been September since I updated this here blog! A lot has happened since then (of course) but I'm not going to get into all of that! I have decided that I don't share enough of the things happening here and I will see people ant they will say oh when did.......? So here goes. I had surgery on my left foot almost 5 weeks ago. Things are healing great and I should be back to my old active self in about 3 weeks. (Kids are driving me crazy arrrrrg)
Scott is doing a bit of traveling these days. He is currently in Phoenix for a district meeting. While we, myself and the children, sit in the rain and cold, he is enjoying the 80 degree weather and the lovely sunshine that I so wish we could see here in WA!
And as a much needed mention to all my Twilight enslaved friends. I have come to the dark side and read the series. They were great and the movie really was hysterical. Books are always better anyway. I will, of course, watch the other movies as they come out and be disappointed they aren't as good as the book.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world!! I'm jealous your husband is enjoying heat. Tell him to bring some of that home with him...that would be nice. Glad to hear your foot's healing nicely. I need to call you!!!
Rose- it is good to hear from you. I hope your foot gets better fast. i miss ya
Post a Comment