Today I found out a man I know was struck and killed by a drunk driver. He leaves behind two children the same age as Audry and Daniel. My heart breaks for his children and wife. I can't imagine what I would do if it were Scott. I just want to remind everyone to take the time to tell those you love that you do love them. They need to hear it. Tell your kids how proud you are of them. Smile at a stranger. Life is too short. Too Short for anger, hate, envy, etc. Live every single day like it is your last. Don't let your last words be angry or hurtful.
To my family and friends...Life would be boring without you! You are important in my life and I love you for who you are and who you are to me. I know, way too mushy for me.
A little more my style:
A smile is contagious!
Don't forget to pass it along!
No comments:
Post a Comment