It has been a little while since I have had time to get on the computer for anything other than business. I logged onto my personal email two days ago and had 47 emails that were not junk from about 4 days of not checking them! So the last week was absolutely crazy with pet store stuff. 3 events in 7 days. I barely had time to eat and sleep. The good thing, is the summer season of shows is coming to an end. It has been a good summer this year. We were blessed with good weather for every weekend we had an event scheduled for!
On another note school starts in a week and I can't wait! We are camping from Thursday to Monday and they are back in school on Tuesday!
As is par for my busy life, I must return at another time.
1 comment:
Glad things are going well with the business. That is always nice. ;)
Hope you have fun camping before school starts. We have been in for a week and a half already. I hate it. :(
Post a Comment